VeggieTales, The Little Drummer Boy is a heartwarming tale that retells the classic The Little Drummer Boy story. The DVD offers a timeless message of hope during the holiday season, and features multi-Grammy and Dove Award-winning artists BeBe and CeCe Winans, singing their version of the iconic “The Little Drummer Boy” song.
In this Veggie-version of a holiday classic, Junior Asparagus stars as The Little Drummer Boy, a lonely child who finds the true meaning of Christmas when he stumbles upon the birth of the baby Jesus. A story of generosity, hope and love, this timeless tale will warm the hearts of children everywhere!
If your kids are VeggieTales fans, they will love this DVD. Parents will also enjoy watching this version of The Little Drummer Boy with their children. Mommy Ramblings is adding this VeggieTales DVD to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide.
- Audio Commentary
- “The Little Drummer Boy” Music Video
- Sing-Along Songs—“The 8 Polish Foods of Christmas” and “Can’t Smile Without Ewe”
- Behind the Music of “The Little Drummer Boy”
- Visit a Drum Factory with Junior
- Family Activity—Make Your Own Drum
- Interactive Book Preview—Christmas Is Finally Here
I am happy to tell you that Big Idea Entertainment is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own DVD of, “The Little Drummer Boy.” Thank you Big Idea Entertainment for the review DVD and for sponsoring this family friendly give-away on Mommy Rambling!!! Open to US Residents.
VeggieTales DVD, “The Little Drummer Boy” Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit VeggieTales Website, and let me know another product that you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
6. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 5th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.