I was recently sent a sample assortment of Erin Baker’s Breakfast Cookies and some Granola. The Original Breakfast Cookie is something you can feel good about eating. Baked fresh with heart-healthy whole grains and sweetened with fruit puree, their cookies combine the flavors we all love with a heartiness that satisfies for hours. Packed with protein, antioxidants, fiber and complex carbohydrates, it is a healthy and delicious way to start your day. Every Breakfast Cookie is handcrafted in our own bakery using the finest ingredients available. You can taste the exceptional quality in each bite. Taste one, or better yet, taste them all!
I really looked forward to having one of these cookies with my coffee in the morning. They tasted great, left me satisfied and there was no sugar spike and crash. I felt full and had great energy. My husband and 2-year-old were the Homestyle Granola testers and they absolutely raved about it. Delicious, all natural and baked to perfection, Erin Baker’s Homestyle Granola is sure to satisfy. Filled with big clusters of rolled oats and honey, premium dried fruits, nuts, all natural peanut butter and dark Belgian chocolate, there is a flavor for everyone. Loaded with whole grains and packed with Omega-3’s, antioxidants and fiber, their granola is great teamed up with milk, yogurt, or just eaten right out of the bag If you are looking for healthy ways to start your day, check out Erin Baker.
Erin Baker is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win an Erin Baker Sample Kit. Thank you Erin Baker for the review kit and for sponsoring this delicious give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US residents.
Mandatory Entry– Visit Erin Baker, and let me know something you would like to try or a nutrition fact. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Erin Baker on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Erin Baker on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 7th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.