My two-year-old son Luke has a love for oven mitts as strange as that may sound. It all started with a Melissa & Doug red and white checked oven mitt he got in his slice and bake cookie set last Christmas. He would wear that oven mitt around all the time. He is such a funny kid. He has a few others and I knew when I was asked to select something from Social Couture, that he would just love the Kids Snowman Printed Apron & Mitt. I was not wrong and he could not wait to get it on when I showed it to him. We do a lot of baking and crafts in our house so this set is so festive and useful around the holidays. The set is great quality and very nicely detailed. A set like this makes baking even more fun for kids.
Social Couture is an on-line store for home decor and entertaining products. They provide imaginative party decorations and inspired tabletop ideas, so that throwing a festive party needn’t be such a production and an expense for their customers. Their single, pre-packaged goal is to deliver a high quality themed party complete with decorations to centerpieces to napkins & plates in an effort to simplify and elevate their customer’s lives. Social Couture also offers a wide variety of other high end party supply products from dinnerware, glasses, flatware and votives to music and unique entertaining products. The goal of Social Couture is to be the one stop party store for the modern and upwardly mobile, on-line consumer.
Great news, Social Couture is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win the same Kids Snowman Printed Apron & Mitt. Thank you Social Couture for the review Apron & Mitt and for sponsoring this awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US and Canadian residents.
Social Couture, Kids Snowman Printed Apron & Mitt Set Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like Social Couture on Facebook, leave a comment on their wall about this give-away and leave me a comment here that you did
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Social Couture on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 10th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.