Well, one of my favorite stores for organizational products is theshelvingstore.com. They recently asked me to do a review of the Umbra 5 Hook Flip Coat Rack in Espresso. The rack came with the hardware for hanging. The only problem was that the template in the instructions did not match the holes on the back of the coat rack so you need to make sure you do not use that or you will be drilling 4 holes in your wall instead of two. Other than that, you need a drill and a level and you will be able to get it up quickly. The rack is a neat design with hooks that flip out when needed and back in when not. It is a nice design and will complement many decors. When hung properly, the rack is very sturdy and will provide a nice amount of hanging space.
This clean and contemporary wall-mounted coat hanger with multiple coat hooks is a stylish addition to any mudroom. Each hook is recessed until you flip it down for use. Espresso stained and lacquered hardwood with brushed nickel-plated hooks. Home is where you hang your hat, but the flip hook makes it easier to call any place home. Designed by David Quan for Umbra.
1″d x 20″w x 3″h
(mounting hardware included)
TheShelvingStore.com is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Umbra Coat Rack in Espresso. Thank you to TheShelvingStore.com for the review rack and for sponsoring this awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to residents of the contiguous 48 US States.
TheShelvingStore.com Umbra 5 Hook Flip Coat Rack Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit The Shelving Store, and let me know another product you like. Then leave me a comment on this post with your answer. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like The Shelving Store on Facebook, leave a comment on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow The Shelving Store on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 14th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.