If it is…I’m guilty!!! I caved, after seeing all the Peep Pop posts, I had to get in on the fun. Today I put bunnies on sticks, dipped them in melted chocolate and sprinkled them with love. I took pretty purple Peep chicks and made them chocolate nest that I decorated with sprinkles. Oh, then I put those purple Peep chicks on sticks. Happy Easter Everyone!!!
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Carolyn Tucker is the winner of the Euro-Style Radinka Black Tempered Glass Table!!! Congratulations Carolyn!!!
Our winner of the give-away for the Tradewinds Book, “On My Walk” is Serena. Winner picked by Random.org. Congratulations Serena!!!
Simply Caked sent me some pretty cupcake papers to review. These are standard size liners, I came across them as I went to prepare my mini cheesecakes and thought it was a good opportunity to review them. I will use them for my daughter’s birthday next month.
These liners use the popular pink and brown color scheme and they have blue and brown for little princes. These are great for girls of any age, baby showers, birthday parties, or just a girls’ day treat. They are very high quality liners and the colors are very vibrant. Check out the Simply Caked Website to see all the designs they carry. Now, I am back to baking!!!
Simply Caked is sponsoring a give-away of the same Baby Girl Cupcake Liner Pack for two lucky blog readers.
Mandatory Entry: Visit the Simply Caked Website and let me know which design you like best by leaving me a comment here.
Extra Entries (leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Simply Caked on Facebook and leave a comment on their page that Mommy Ramblings sent you. Then leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Subscribe to Mommy Ramblings by email and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter and leave me a comment here with your Twitter name that you did. .
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (the button is on the side of our blog “We’re on the Fence”) and leave me a comment here you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (the button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did.
7. Share this give-away on Facebook as your status and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Share this give-away on Twitter and leave a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Winner will be chosen by Random.org. Give-Away ends April 27th at 12am EST.
Sophie the Giraffe, full of discoveries and activities to awaken baby’s senses. Sight: The dark and contrasting spots all over Sophie the Giraffe’s body provide visual stimulation and make her easily recognizable to baby. She soon becomes a familiar and reassuring object. Hearing: Her squeaker keeps baby amused and stimulates his hearings. Taste:Sophie the Giraffe is very flexible and has lots of parts for baby to chew like ears, horns, legs. She is perfect for soothing baby’s sore gum when teething and is completely safe. Made of 100% natural rubber and food paint. Touch: Sophie the Giraffe is perfect for baby’s small hands. She is very light and her long legs and neck are easy for baby to grip. She is very soft to touch, stimulating soothing physiological and emotional responses. Smell: The singular scent of natural rubber makes Sophie the Giraffe very special and easy for your child to identify. Sophie is Phthalates and BPA free.
Super sale on Organic Best Baby Teether From France–“Sophie The Giraffe” Only $14.99
Shipping anywhere in USA for $3.95
I am selling some stock of brand new in the package and sealed “Sleepy Baby Wraps” These wraps normally retail at about 39.00 but I am selling them for 29.99–only have a few left so hurry. Shipping will be 5.95 priority mail anywhere in the USA. Thanks. I take Paypal, if you want one send me a message.
The Sleepy Wrap baby carrier securely holds your little one close to you. Our baby wrap is specially dI
esigned for your baby’s first year of life, yet you may comfortably carry your baby for as long as you both desire. Time and time again you will find your baby sleeping peacefully against your chest.
- Cry Less! (43% less overall and 54% less during the evening hours)1
- Are Healthier! (gain weight faster, have better motor skills, coordination, increased muscle tone, and sense of balance)2
- Get a better view of the world! (babies pushed in strollers or lugged around in car seats only get to see the adult world at knee-level)
- Become Independent Faster! (making them more confident and less clingy)3
- Sleep Better! (they fall asleep quicker and sleep for longer periods of time)
- Learn More! (not overstimulated, but calm and alert, observing the world around them)
- And are just plain Happier!4
Moms, dads, grandparents, family, and friends can use it. Getting your baby to sleep will become fun. Learn more about the benefits of babywearing and find out why so many swear by Sleepy Wrap and the peace it provides to so many families.
Sale Only 14.99 with 4.95 shipping anywhere in the USA. Normal retail is 24.99 on these. I have the blue and pink color and only a few left so hurry. These are brand new in the box. Buy with confidence as I accept PayPal.
- Help your baby keep his or her balance and take those first steps in complete safety
- Parent supports baby by holding handles fastened to a soft, supportive vest; safety buckle and detachable padded handles
- Helps your baby gain self confidence and saves your back from having to bend over holding tiny hands
- Ages 6 mos. to 2 yrs. holds up to 100 lbs. with chest circumference up to 26″
- 100% cotton; machine wash
- Manufacturer Suggested Age: 6 Months and Up
- Features: Adjustable Height, Compact Fold
- Material: Cotton
- Care and Cleaning: Machine Wash
- Minimum Weight Supported: 10.0 Lb.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 100.0 Lb.
- Award: 2007 iParenting
Pink and Blue only 9.95, brand new in package! 1.99 shipping anywhere in the USA!!! Buy with confidence as I accept PayPal.
People Love the Potty Watch for Potty Training
“What a great idea for potty training! Luke loves his Potty Watch – he doesn’t want to take it off. It made a big difference in his attitude and made toilet training a lot more fun. Thank you!” – Amy S., Eagle Mtn., UT
“Alexandra adores the Potty Watch. Getting her to go to the toilet consistently was always a trial. The Potty Watch reminded both of us when it was time to try, and gave her the confidence she needed to finish the job and practically potty train herself.” – Crystal P., Houston, TX
“The Potty Watch helps Clare and I focus on the task at hand, and the silly songs make it fun for both of us.” – Jane H., San Jose, CA
“Our Dr. recommended a potty watch and found yours to be the only one reasonable to buy. Thanks for making potty training help affordable.” – Joshua T., Arvada, CO
“We bought Potty Watches for all of our grandkids because we love the concept. I call it the 4-R wonder gadget. The Potty Watch does the reminding, the parents provide the reward, and the child remembers when to go and takes responsibility for their toilet training.” – Clara P., Rochester, NY
Parents Have a New Ally in Toilet Training!
Half the Battle of Toilet Training is to remind the child when it’s time to go potty. The Potty Watch™ by Potty Time takes care of that job for you. It’s easy for parents and fun for kids.
Children Respond to Musical Reminders
Music and blinking lights get children’s attention in a way that’s gentle and entertaining. When toddlers are busy playing, getting their attention for toilet training can sometimes be a challenge. A child wearing a Potty Watch actually stops what they’re doing and gets your attention to help them go potty.
Experts Advise Parents to Make Toilet Training Fun
From sinking cherrios to reading Once Upon a Potty, experts are stressing how important the fun factor is to potty training. Creating a high-stress situation in which children are unhappy about potty training can leave parents frustrated and children wet.
I am an authorized Woombie distributor and I have to clear out some stock. I am having a huge sale. I have many styles and sizes (see below) and I am selling them for 16.99 a piece (that is a huge savings on retail). I will ship 1 in the USA for 3.25. Add 2.00 for each additional. Or I will fit as many as I can in a flat rate envolope or box for you, for the actual shipping. Send me a pm if you want to order and I can send you an invoice and you can pay by Paypal.
Thanks for the interest ladies here is what I have on sale (hurry they are going fast)
5 Big Baby (14-20 lbs) white and pink ruffle woombie (Cute Pink Ruffle)
1 Newborn (5 to 13 lbs) solid rose pink
1 Big Baby (14-18 lbs) solid rose pink
3 Big baby white with yellow trim (14-18 lbs)
All are packaged and brand new!
Okay, I am starting to stress a little. I promised myself I would not. Easter is coming, Michael’s surgery, and vacation literally on the heels of that. Suitcases are down and ready to be packed. I washed all the kids summer clothes, even the new stuff and it is ready to be packed. Shopping is done for Easter dinner, eggs still need to be colored, the Easter Bunny has a lot of eggs and baskets to fill. Lists are made and added to daily of everything that must be done. The van is pretty well cleaned, we just have to put in the floormats we took out to clean and do a few little things and we will be good to pack. I have to get together some fabulously interesting DVDs for the kiddies that will make the long drives go by quickly. So, I have moments of panic that set in, thinking if I will get everything done, even though I realize there are stores all along the way if we forget anything. Last night I had a dream, we forgot the kids life preservers, so they could not go swimming. When the panic sets in, I take a deep breath and try to relax. I have told myself from the beginning, that I was not going to put huge expectations on this trip that would have to be met. That is just not something to do when traveling with 2 toddlers. So I am hoping to clean house, prepare some Easter desserts, get some packing done and relax as much as I can before we take off.
How are you before a big trip? Do you stress? Are you a list maker? Do you set high expectations or do your go with the flow? Share your stories here!!!
Build A Dream Playhouses sent me a Pop N’ Play Castle to review. It was up straight out of the box and only needed about 15 seconds to push a couple of flaps down. My 4 year old was glad to do the exploring. As you can see from the photos he had a grand time. This is great because it can be decorated by the kids with markers, crayons or paint. Makes a great rainy day activity. It would also be a great activity for a birthday party or play date. It is constructed well and is very sturdy. It allows for a lot of imaginary and constructive play.
Calling all princes, princesses, kings and queens to rule the finest flat-pack castle in the land! Simply unfold and watch the castle come alive as medieval archways, workshops, and a drawbridge appear before your eyes. What adventure awaits you beyond the walls of Build a Dream Playhouse’s™ Pop n’ Play Castle?™
Build A Dream Playhouses is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. The lucky winner will receive a product of their choice from the Build A Dream Website.
Mandatory Entry: You must “like” Build A Dream Playhouses on Facebook. Put a comment on their wall that Mommy Ramblings sent you. Then leave me a comment here that you did. (If this entry is not completed all other entries will be deleted)
Extra Entries (Leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count.)
1. Go to the Build A Dream Playhouses Website and leave me a comment here of what you would choose if you won.
2. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Subscribe to Mommy Ramblings by email and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did.
7. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Follow Build A Dream Playhouses on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends April 29th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.