I was very happy when I had the opportunity to review The Slanket recently. I chose the chocolate Original Slanket and I could not be happier with it. It is a really thick fleece that keeps you cozy warm but allows you to have your hands free when you need to blog, like I am right now, while wearing my Slanket. It is so long and roomy, I am 5’8″ and it is about at least a foot longer than me it seems. It is so big and cozy that if it had more sleeves, I could fit a couple of other people in here with me. Its size lets you move about without being the least bit constricting. If you are looking for a great gift this Holiday Season, check out the Slanket. Mommy Ramblings likes The Slanket so much we are adding it to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide.
The Original Blanket with Sleeves!™
The Slanket is a gigantic fleece blanket with sleeves. A very soft to the touch, lightweight, but warm fleece blanket with large, loose sleeves designed so you don’t feel like you’re wearing the blanket, simply wrapped up in its wonder. The Slanket is designed to keep your entire body covered and cozy while you still retain the use of your hands. Simplistic and practical, its innovativeness opens up possibilities, but still can replace any normal blanket.
Slanket is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win an Original Slanket in the color/pattern of their choice. Thank you Slanket for the review Slanket and for sponsoring this cozy give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Original Slanket Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Slanket, and let me know your favorite color or pattern. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow The Slanket on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 6th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.