I am back again with another great product from theshelvingstore.com. They asked me if I would like to review the Mini Kids Locker. I was thrilled because this is one of my favorite items and it would go great in my son’s sports theme bedroom. I picked the apple green because green is his favorite color. It was delivered very quickly and packaged very well. My husband said it was very easy to put together. It is a very sturdy unit and can be used as a bedside table in a bedroom for a neat look. My son loves to put his special things in the locker and he loves that it also holds magnets. Now my two-year-old has to have a red one for his room. I really love this Mini Kids Locker and I am adding it to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide. If you are looking for a quality storage locker that comes in great colors, check out the Mini Kids Locker at theshelvingstore.com.
These lockers are great as night stands, inside closets, in small spaces or any other ideas you can image. Their compact size makes them perfect for any space. They work great in kids rooms for toys or shoes. These colorful and fun lockers are great gifts for any one. Size : 15″d x15″w x 24″h
theshelvingstore.com is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky winner will win their own Mini Kids Locker in their color of choice. Thank you theshelvingstore.com for the review Mini Kids Locker and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to residents of the contiguous 48 US States.
theshelvingstore.com Mini Kids Locker Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit The Shelving Store, and let me know another product you like. Then leave me a comment on this post with your answer. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like The Shelving Store on Facebook, leave a comment on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow The Shelving Store on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 4th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.