I have another great game from Jax LTD to tell you about. “Hit the Habitat Trail!” is a super fun habitat exploration game for ages 8 – adult and 2 to 6 players. From the frozen tundra of the arctic to the barren sands of the desert, learn about animals and their environments as you follow the stone trail through the earth’s habitats. Learn about our environment and discover ways to improve it. Answer a knowledge card question correctly and collect one “Habitat Card”. The player with the most “Habitat Cards” at the end of the trail is the winner. But all the players are winners in this fun, fact learning game. Custom “knowledge cards” that ask wonderful questions and teach the answers as well as being “understandable” for all ages. Custom wisdom cards that tell about hazards to the environment and solutions to make things better for all of us. Game board features the habitats of the earth. English and spanish game instructions.
This game is great for home and the classroom and I am happy to let you know, Jax LTD, makers of The Sequence Game, is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own “Hit the Habitat Trail!” Game. Thank you Jax LTD for the review game and for sponsoring such a fun give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents.
Jax LTD, “Hit the Habitat Trail!” Game Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Jax LTD, and let me know another product you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
6. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 27th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.