I was recently sent a Private II Walnut Jacket from Jedidiah to review. This jacket was perfect for my teenage son. Very trendy and I knew he would love it. I was not wrong. This jacket is comfortable, warm, and stylish. Made of 80% Cotton and 20% Polyester it is easy to care for. This zip hooded jacket has a super soft lining and ribbed cuffs and bottom band. It has front zip pockets and front dual chest pockets. The jacket is very well made and really looks sharp. This jacket was such a hit in their line, that it sold out before I could even post the review, so I am linking to the great jackets they do have in stock.
Jedidiah is a humanitarian-based apparel brand aspiring to cultivate change, one garment at a time. Our mission is to use apparel sales as a vehicle to provide care, support and financial resources to those in need. Each season, Jedidiah partners with a distinctive and effective non-profit organization to raise money and awareness for life-changing causes. Every Jedidiah piece is creatively inspired and tied to a cause, all benefiting their non-profit organization.
Made For Good company, Jedidiah, has announced the start of their collaboration with StandUp For Kids, their Fall/Holiday partner! StandUp For Kids is a national non-profit whose mission is to improve the lives of homeless teenagers and at risk youth. In Fall of 2010 Jedidiah visited the LA, MIami, and New York chapters of StandUp For Kids to discover and document the realities that homeless youth face. The visuals, thoughts, emotions and sentiments experienced on the trip served as the inspiration behind the line. Starting now, proceeds from their clothing will be used to help fund a brand new StandUp For Kids homeless center in New York City.
I really admire Jedidiah for the work they do with those in need. It is wonderful to be able to support a company that does so much to give back.
I am thrilled to let you know that Jedidiah is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their choice of any in stock t-shirt. Thank you Jedidiah for the review jacket and for sponsoring this stylish give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US and Canadian residents.
Jedidiah T-Shirt Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Jedidiah, and let me know another product you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like Jedidiah on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends October 14th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.