I was recently asked to review an Okkatots Travel, Baby Depot Bag. I think I can safely say this bag has impressed me more than I can convey in words, but I will try. I am one of those moms that always brings more than I need. With two toddlers I always bring a big diaper bag with me. It is filled with wipes, hand sanitizer, diapers, bibs, jackets, bottles, sippy cups, toys, cell phone, snacks and more. The first night I used this bag, we were going to the county fair. I was not only able to fit all of the above but my huge DSLR camera, speedlight and my video camera in the bag and I still had room to spare. Not only that but my equipment was cushioned and protected, I could sling the whole bag over my shoulder as we climbed the bleachers and I could attach it to my stroller. It was manly enough for my husband to carry and it works well past the baby years, which is really important when investing in a great diaper bag. We are going on a trip next month and believe me this bag will be going with us. It is my go to bag when going out with the kids and I have yet to run out of room in it and that is something I have not been able to say before. I love all the compartments and net pouches, I think there are parts of this bag that I have not yet discovered. It opens multiple ways, has a dvd compartment, an insulated compartment that can hold up to 6 bottles, hangs open in a closet or stands open on a counter top. I could go on and on and not cover it all. I truly recommend this bag as highly as I can, it is durable and will hold up to years of use.
The Okkatots Travel Baby Depot Bag is like nothing else on the market. Some features include:
- Opens two ways for convenient access: like a regular backpack from the top or unzips all the way around to open like a book
- change station complete with Diaper dispenser & space for sixteen large diapers, large padded change mat, wet-wipes pouch and multiple pockets for other items
- Outside pocket securely holds DVD player for viewing then zips and stores easily when done (Note: DVD player not included) (DVD player not included)
- Multiple pockets and pouches keep small or important items from getting lost, such as keys, toys, travel papers, DVDs, and books
- Versatile carrying handles clip and unclip to hang from hooks or rods while the hard, durable base keeps bag upright by itself
- Insulated pocket holds several baby bottles or sippy cups & opens fully for easy cleaning.
- Ventilated pouch keeps two pacifiers clean and dry; removes for easy cleaning
- Waterproof pouch locks in moisture to keep everything else dry – perfect for wet clothes or food
Mandatory Entry– Visit the Okkatots Website ,and let me know another product they make and leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Okkatots on Facebook, and leave a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did.
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends September 24th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org