I was thrilled when Cisco asked me if I wanted to do a back to school review and give-away for the Linksys E4200 Performance Dual-Band N Router. We have more computers, laptops, netbooks, smart phones and other wireless equiptment than I care to count, in our busy and connected family. We were in need of a new router since ours was older and just not cutting it anymore. My husband said this router was super easy to set up, all our computers and wireless devices were up and running in minutes. We love that you can perform tests to check the internet connection speed and change the settings on the router through your computer. Our wireless printer connected very easily as well and we are running better than ever. We are very happy to have the dual bands so it is nearly impossible to lose internet connection. Another great feature on this router is that it has a USB port that you can connect a huge hard drive to that the whole family can save and share on.
The Linksys E4200 wireless router is perfect for anyone interested in building the ultimate connected home. The E4200 is the first building block that can handle gaming consoles, HDTV streaming video, Roku boxes, eReaders, smartphones, and any other wireless device that needs streaming connectivity. Also, with back to school fast approaching, now is a great time for parents to make sure their homes are well-equipped for their kids to succeed academically and maximize learning from home to school. A simple and cost-effective way to make the home an ideal learning environment is to transform the home into a learning hotspot with home wireless.
Today’s middle and high school students have grown up with mobile technology and feel most comfortable in a wireless environment for anytime/anywhere studying, interactive web research, easy collaboration and communication and parent accessibility. The wireless home learning environment also more closely aligns with how they use technology at school. The Linksys E4200 router from Cisco lets parents easily set, use and manage their own home wireless. The E4200 is also perfect for college students setting up wireless in their first home away from home.
Cisco is generously sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a brand new Linksys E4200 Performance Dual-Band N Router. Thank you Cisco for the review router and for sponsoring this great back to school give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US Residents.
Linksys E4200 Performance Dual-Band N Router Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit the Linksys E4200 Performance Dual-Band N Router ,and let me know one great feature of this router. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends September 15th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org