I was recently contacted by Pink Zebra Home and asked to do a review of their products. I accepted, and was sent a Fleur de lys Ivory Ceramic Simmer Pot and three jars of scented sprinkles. It was super easy to get started, just unpacked the pot, plugged it in and put some of the sprinkles in the top of the simmer pot. There is a little light on the front of the simmer pot that shows it is on. In no time, the smell of Vanilla Creme was traveling throughout my home. The scent was really great and very realistic. Unlike many wax warmers that use light bulbs, the Pink Zebra pot has a warming pad that the top of the simmer pot sits on and it quickly melts the wax sprinkles. This is great because you do not have to replace light bulbs. There is a handy on/off switch on the cord for easy operation. Their sprinkles come in lots of great scents and the warmer comes in three colors so you can get a warmer and a selection of sprinkles to please just about anyone on your gift list. Mommy Ramblings thinks Pink Zebra Home Simmer Pots and Sprinkles belong on our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide so you will find them there.
Pink Zebra Home is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a Pink Zebra Home Small Simmer Pot and 3 Jars of Sprinkles. Thank you Pink Zebra Home for the review items and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Pink Zebra Home Small Simmer Pot & 3 Jars of Sprinkles Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Pink Zebra Home, and let me know something else they make that you like. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like Pink Zebra Home on Facebook, leave a comment on their wall about this give-away and leave me a comment here that you did
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow Pink Zebra Home on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 13th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.