I recently had the opportunity to review the Grab-And-Go-Bag from Ah Goo Baby. I chose the Kiwi green color because that is my one son’s favorite color. This is a great size messenger type bag with adjustable padded shoulder strap and loads of compartments and pockets to hold everything you need. It is a medium size and nothing about it screams baby bag or diaper bag, so you can use it with or without your baby in tow. I am a person that brings a lot with me when we go somewhere and I am never one that goes out with a clutch because I just like to be prepared. I am the person to come to if you need wipes, sanitizer, tissues, snacks…I think you get the picture.
This bag is a great size and looks like a regular messenger bag. The interior has net pockets to hold bottles, sippy cups and more, the side pocket with the flap is great for your cell phone and the other side pocket can hold your keys. There is a large back pocket in the back and a zippered pocket on the front that has another zippered pocket inside. Toward the bottom on the front, there is a large zippered compartment that is great for holding a changing pad. The front flap of the bag closes securely with a magnetic closure. I really like this bag and highly recommend it. It is also available in Espresso.
1. Outer flap zippered pocket with mini pocket for credit cards and change .
2. Gusseted side velcro pocket for quick access to yourmobile phone and keys, while insulated to fit various sized bottles and sippy cups.
3. Expandable lower waterproof compartment that is anideal location for the Ah Goo Baby® Plush Pad®, a second set of clothes, or doubles as a wet section for soiled garments.
4. Zippered see-through mesh pocket for lotions, sanitizer, Ah Goo Baby® Pacifier Pouches or other small items.
5. An adjustable (32 to 52 inch), cushioned shoulder strap and stroller rings to make attaching it to
the stroller a breeze.
6. A second gusseted side pocket, insulated for bottles or sippy cups.
7. An anti-microbial interior lining that can be fully pulled out for easy cleaning and crumb drains in the back pocket of the bag.
8. Ample interior space to carry essentials, including two easy access mesh pockets for the Ah Goo Baby® Travel Wipes Case and an Ah Goo Baby® Diaper Pouch.
The Grab & Go bag is approximately 12 inches wide (when looking at the bag from left to right) by 10 inches tall (when looking at the bag, from top to bottom of the bag), and 5 inches deep (when looking at the bag, from the front to the back of the bag). This does not include the gusseted side pockets which will stretch out to fit most bottles and sippy cups (or mobile phone).
There are also pockets in the back of the bag and inside the top flap. Note that the top flap zippered pocket has an additional inner zippered pocket for change/credit cards. Similarly, there is a meshed pocket inside the lower bag compartment zippered flap.
The lower compartment, if empty, collapses allowing the full depth of the bag for the top compartment. If clothing or a plush pad is inserted into the lower compartment, it will float the bottom of the bag upward up to approximately 4 inches tall from the bottom of the bag, leaving approximately 6 inches for the top compartment.
• Magnet closures connect effortlessly on their own.
• Machine washable and waterproof fabrics.
Ah Goo Baby is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Grab-And-Go-Bag in their choice of Kiwi or Espresso. Thank you Ah Goo Baby for the review bag and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US and Canadian residents.
Ah Goo Baby, Grab-And-Go-Bag Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Ah Goo Baby, and let me know something else they make or a fact about the company. Leave your answer as a comment on this blog post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2.Like Ah Goo Baby on Facebook, leave a comment on their wall about this give-away and leave me a comment here that you did
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4.Follow Ah Goo Baby on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
9. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
10. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 13th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.