It’s an all-new Modern Christmas tale!
This coming holiday, Disney invites audiences of all ages to make Prep & Landing (the all-new modern classic Christmas tale) part of their family’s “must own” holiday-viewing collection! Arriving to DVD on November 22, 2011, Prep & Landing is the perfect blend of Christmas spirit, humor and entertaining characters that will keep the entire family grinning from ear-to-ear. Complete with two new bonus shorts – “Tiny’s Big Adventure” and “Operation Secret Santa” (which features Betty White as the voice of Mrs. Clause) – Prep & Landing will be available for the suggested retail price of $19.99 in the U.S. and $24.99 in Canada. It’s the perfect stocking stuffer for all ages! For more information on this release, please visit www.Disney.com/PrepAndLanding.
PREP & LANDING is an adorable holiday story about a high-tech team of elves who ensure homes around the world are properly prepared for their visit from Santa. After working for a tireless 227 years, an elf named Wayne, voiced by Dave Foley (Disney●Pixar’s A Bug’s Life, Toy Story 2, Cars), is upset when he doesn’t receive an expected promotion. Instead he is partnered with an idealistic rookie elf named Lanny, voiced by Derek Richardson (TV’s “Men in Trees”), to execute a special Christmas Eve mission. While on their journey, Wayne and Lanny encounter unexpected challenges that push them to their limits and ultimately threaten Christmas for children around the world. Bonus features include entertaining Elf training videos shot in Santa’s workshop, “Operation Secret Santa” and much more!
Disney is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own DVD of Prep & Landing. Thank you Disney for the review DVD and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Disney’s Prep & Landing DVD Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit The Prep & Landing Site, and let me know something about this new DVD. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 5th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.