If you are looking for “that” gift this holiday season. You know the one, the one that gets passed around and everyone clamours for their turn, the one that every kid wishes was theirs, that every parent wishes they knew about, the one that parents are out buying the day after Christmas for their children who were not the lucky recipients. Well, I have got “that” gift for you. The Original Perplexus by PlaSmart is the gift that will make you the superhero of the holiday season.
Perplexus is a maze game where players maneuver a small marble around challenging barriers inside a transparent sphere. Unlike traditional flat-surface mazes that are composed of one path, Perplexus houses various challenging tracks with 100 barriers providing a frustrating three-dimensional experience. Players select the track they would like to attempt and must work with gravity to carefully shift, flip, and twist the sphere to guide the marble. Players can race each other or the clock.
This game is addicting and you will not be able to put it down! The Original Perplexus is for ages 6 and up. For younger kids they make the Perplexus Rookie and for those that are confident enough to move on to the next level of difficulty after completing the Perplexus Original, they can try the Perplexus Epic. There is a Perplexus available for just about everyone on your gift list! These great bendy, twisty ball mazes will be the hit of the holiday gifts!!! Mommy Ramblings likes them so much we are adding them to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide.
PlaSmart is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Original Perplexus. Thank you PlaSmart for the review Perplexus and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US and Canadian residents. Okay, now I have to get back to playing Perplexus, I will master it yet!!!
PlaSmart Perplexus Original Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Perplexus, and let me know something about the Perplexus. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 6th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.