When Karm Kiss suggested I review their Tea Leaves Tea Infuser, I was thrilled. I already told you, that my daughter is a huge loose tea drinker. When I saw the adorable and unique tea infuser I was certain she would love it! I was not wrong, and she quickly washed it to give it a test run. The infuser is made of 100% food grade silicone and is BPA Free.
The infuser stores in the little flower pot until ready for use. Then simply fill the strainer portion with your loose tea leaves replace the tea leave top and steep your tea. This infuser works great and its cute factor can’t be beat. This infuser is the perfect stocking stuffer for the tea lover on your gift list. Mommy Ramblings loves it so much we are adding it to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide.
This tea infuser is the perfect gift for tea lovers.
Our Tea Leaves Tea Infuser would be great for tea parties – hey, they’d be great for any party!
Infuse some flavor with this Tea Leaves Tea Infuser!
TEA LEAVES TEA INFUSER Features:
- Stain resistant; Dishwasher safe.
- BPA free, made of 100% food grade silicone.
- Packaged in clear box.
- Size approx. 4.25″H x 2″W
Karma Kiss is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings! One lucky blog reader will win their own Tea Leaves, Tea Infuser. Thank you Karma Kiss for the review infuser and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Karma Kiss Tea Leaves, Tea Infuser Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Karma Kiss Gifts & Novelties, and let me know another book you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Karma Kiss on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Then leave me a comment here that you did that.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 12th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.