Recently, I was sent an assortment of Pure Bars for review. Pure Bars provide delicious, wholesome ingredients that you can take with you while moving through your Vinyasa or simply commuting to your nine-to-five. Pure Bars are made from the best ingredients nature has to offer. For their two lines they always choose simple, whole ingredients that are full of fiber, protein, antioxidants, and omega-3’s. From outdoor adventures under sunny skies, to cramming for brain-straining exams beneath fluorescent lights, Pure Bars have the fuel to get you through your day.
I had one of these for breakfast every morning until they were gone. I love them, they are filling, give me energy and make me feel good to know I am eating something very healthy. I loved every flavor, they were such delicious combinations and I loved starting my day with them. I am definitely going to be ordering more because I cannot find anything even close to Pure Bars. If you are looking for a healthy, delicious bar to give you the fuel you need to get through your busy day, try Pure Bars. I am sure you will thank me.
I am thrilled to let you know that Pure Bar is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win 16 Pure Bars (2 of each delicious flavor). Thank you Pure Bar for the scrumptious review bars and for sponsoring this delicious and healthy give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Pure Bar 16 Count Assortment Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Pure Bar, and let me know one of the 8 different flavors. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Pure Bar on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Then leave me a comment here that you did that.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 12th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.