I know we are almost in Winter but Sun Protection Zone contacted me recently to do a review on their NeoSkinz One Piece Suit. They agree it may be getting close to Winter but families vacation during the cold months and the NeoSkinz also makes a great gift for kids this Holiday Season. I received the boy’s NeoSkinz One Piece Suit in the Flames design. My son was so excited to try it on, he thought we were going swimming! These suits are super easy to get on and off with a long back zipper. They are comfortable and provide awesome sun protection. Sun Protection Zone carries these suits in styles for boys and girls. Mommy Ramblings thinks they make great gifts this Holiday Season and we are featuring them on our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide. So think sunny, think warm, think bright and check out these great suits.
- All Season Wear
- One-Piece Suit with Full Zipper
- Salt Water Resilient
- Innovative Core Warmth Design
- 100 SPF / 50+ UPF Rated
NeoSkinz combines tightly woven high density for flexibility and neoprene for core-warmth. Our four way stretch fabric is comfortable to wear, dries quickly and stands up well to chlorine and salt water. NeoSkinz are tightly woven with proprietary high-density yarn for maximum UV protection. Our collection comes in bold prints and fun colors for every outdoor activity.
I am happy to announce that Sun Protection Zone is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a NeoSkinz One Piece Suit in either a boy or girl style and in the size of their choice (based on availability). Thank you Sun Protection Zone for the review suit and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Sun Protection Zone NeoSkinz One Piece Suit Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Sun Protection Zone, and let me know another item you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Sun Protection Zone on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Then leave me a comment here that you did that.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 10th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.