Dry skin and other skin conditions tend to get worse in the Winter. Recently, I was sent the entire exederm baby skin care line to review. Too many baby and children’s skincare products contain ingredients that may irritate dry sensitive skin, especially for those with eczema or dermatitis – allergic reactions & rash are common. Most everyday baby and children’s skincare products are actually designed for the average child – even some of those products labeled as ‘Sensitive’ or ‘Mild’ or ‘Hypoallergenic’. Many ‘natural’ or herbal products can be just as bad too !
As a parent you feel horrible when a skin care treatment irritates your child’s sensitive skin even more. However, a lot of the creams, lotions and ointments that are meant to calm and relieve skin conditions like eczema, burn when applied. exederm has been specially formulated to avoid harsh chemicals, unnecessary additives and unproven herbal ingredients that may irritate and cause a rash on sensitive skin or trigger an eczema flare-up on your child’s skin. exederm’s philosophy is to avoid irritants and eczema triggers in their products and this shows throughout their entire skin care line. The National Eczema Association has honored exederm children’s skin care range with its coveted ‘Seal of Acceptance’ award in acknowledgement of our ultra sensitive formulations. In fact, each of our five baby eczema care products scored a maximum 5/5 from the review panel.
These products are soothing and provide relief for dry skin, eczema and dermatitis. They do not burn when applied and feel soothing. I have used them on my own dry skin and they have worked wonderfully. If you are looking for a line of products that will be gentle to your child’s sensitive skin and bring them relief, then you should try exederm products. exederm products do not contain fragrance, parabens, lanolin, colors, dyes, propylene glycol, (SLS) sodium laureth sulfate, (CAPB) cocamidopropyl betaine or phthalates. exederm also makes a skin care line for adults.
exederm is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win the same products as shown above. Thank you exederm for the review products and for sponsoring this soothing give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
exederm Baby Skin Care Line Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
2. Like exederm on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Then leave me a comment here that you did that.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 10th at 12am EST. Winners will be selected by Random.org.