Do You Bake? is a great company that makes an extensive line of simple yet delicious beer breads, scones, biscuits, brownies, seasonings and dip mixes, with new items being developed constantly. You can also keep your dogs happy with their all natural healthy dog treats that are so simple to make you’ll love making them all the time for a happy canine pal. All Do You Bake? products are 100% natural. Each and every one of their products is hand-packed. Their ingredients are locally sourced, fresh and oh so yummy!
I was recently sent an assortment of Do You Bake? products to review. I received the Classic Beer Bread Mix, Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares Mix, Garden Vegetable Dill Cheese Ball Mix, Chicken Tortilla Soup Mix, Tuscany Oil Seasoning Blend and the Sweet ‘N’ Spicy Pecan Date Cheese Ball Mix.
One of the first things I tried was the Chicken Tortilla Soup Mix. I had a bunch of chicken breast that was just cooked so it was perfect to cut in cubes and add to the soup. It was super easy to prepare and it tasted great with a kick of spicy.
Next, I made the Classic Beer Bread. We used root beer and it turned out great. It could not have been easier to prepare. All you need to do is empty the contents in a bowl and mix with 12 oz of beer or your choice of carbonated beverage. Then you just stir unitil mixed and pour into a greased loaf dish. You pour some melted butter over the top and bake until golden brown. It came out great!!!
If you are looking for some great shortcuts this Holiday Season you should check out the Do You Bake? line of products. We are adding them to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide under Products to Help You This Holiday Season.
More great news!!! Do You Bake? is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win the same great assortment of products that I did. Thank you Do You Bake? for the review products and for sponsoring this delicious give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US residents.
Do You Bake? Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Do You Bake?, and let me know another product you would like to try. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Do You Bake? on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Then leave me a comment here that you did that.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 10th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.