Rock Me, Made With Love In The USA carries a unique line of infant and toddler outfits that look like 2 or more pieces, but are just one. I was recently sent an outfit to review for my son Luke. I was sent the Aiden in the chocolate and taupe color. The thermal top with front pocket is paired with a straight legged karate pant all ONE piece. 100% cotton. This outfit is super soft and really comfortable. It is really easy to dress little ones too. You simply put the shirt on over their heads and then put their legs through the pants. The sizing is very generous as the 18-24 month size was large on Luke. The quality is great and these outfits will hold up to your active little one. Rock Me is planning on expanding their product line to include larger sizes for bigger boys and girls.
Mommy Ramblings thinks Rock Me outfits are a great gift for the baby or toddler on your holiday gift list. You can find Rock Me, Made With Love In The USA on our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide.
Rock Me is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their choice of a boy or girl outfit (based on availability). Thank you Rock Me for the review outfit and for sponsoring this rockin’ give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Rock Me, One Piece Boy/Girl Infant or Toddler Outfit Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Rock Me, and let me know an outfit you like or something about their company. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Rock Me, Made With Love In The USA on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Then leave me a comment here that you did that.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 9th at 12am EST. Winners will be selected by Random.org.