I recently received some outfits from Dhana clothing’s “Wearin’ the World” Collection for review. I was sent the Winter White Floral Organic Dress, and a Jelly Bean Floral Organic Dress. My niece was the lucky model! The first thing I noticed was the vibrant colors and beautiful prints, then as I opened the packaging, I was able to feel just how soft and comfy the fabric was! The cut of the dresses are classic and cute, they could be worn to a small party, or just for playing on a warm day. They are versatile enough that you could add a turtleneck and leggings and wear them on a cold day as well! My niece fell in love with the green dress, and asked to try that one first. She commented on the pretty bright colors and how nice it felt to wear. It was comfortable enough to run and play in when the photos were taken! I can see these dresses becoming some of my niece’s favorite dresses. The canvas brand tags are also meant to double as cool bookmarks!
All of Dhana’s clothing is manufactured in an eco friendly way, They are doing all they can to make their carbon footprint as small as possible by using only sustainable, certified organic fabrics and Eco-friendly dyes! Their “Wearin’ the World” Collection is inspired by eco-savvy children from across the globe. They are showing kids how to celebrate life and our environment with their organic clothing that’s good for people and planet Earth. Dhana’s “Wearin’ the World” Collection is a line of fresh, inspired clothing made with comfortably soft and colorful fabrics!!
We think the great pieces in the Dhana Girlz “Wearin’ the World” Collection would make great gifts for the little girls on your list this year. We are adding Dhana Girlz Clothing to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide.
It is my privilege to announce that Dhana is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings! One lucky blog reader will win the Girls Violet Tulle Organic Puff-Sleeve Tee – in size xs- 5/6. Thank you Dhana for these fabulous review dresses and give-away tee shirt!!! Open to US residents.
Dhana Girlz Violet Tulle Organic Puff-Sleeve Tee Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Dhana, and let me know another piece in the collection you like or something about their company. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Dhana Clothing on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Then leave me a comment here that you did that.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 9th at 12am EST. Winners will be selected by Random.org.