I was recently sent a couple of great tees from Dhana’s Boyz “Wearin’ the World” Clothing Collection to review. I received the Light Grey “Green Energy” Organic Tee and the Jet Black “Bio Fuel” Organic Tee. The shirts are so soft and comfortable, my son could not wait to get them on. He especially loved the “Green Energy” Tee since we have a lot of Wind Turbines in our area and we had just discussed them at length when we were driving past them recently. These 100% organic cotton shirts are made with eco-friendly dyes and support sustainable practices. Dhana empowers kids to celebrate Life with organic clothing that’s good for People and Planet Earth. The “Wearin’ the World” Eco collection is Inspired by Nature and Created by Artists. Dhana believes that by learning where their apparel comes from and how it is made, kids can adopt a more global, green lifestyle. Dhana’s “Wearin’ the World™” Collection gives Earth-minded kids what they really want: a green lifestyle brand that carries a message of environmental awareness to the world.
Mandatory Entry– Visit Dhana, and let me know another piece in the collection you like or something about their company. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Dhana Clothing on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Then leave me a comment here that you did that.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 9th at 12am EST. Winners will be selected by Random.org.