I love Candle Warmer’s products and feel so lucky to have the opportunity to review so many of their great items. I was recently sent the Aurora Candle Warmer Lamp to review. This great lamp creates a cozy atmosphere while it heats the jar candle sending a pleasing aroma throughout my house. I received the Jamie Claire Fresh Linen Candle with this lamp set and it really smells fresh. I can’t say enough, how much I love the fact that I can have the pleasing scents and ambiance of burning scented candles without the danger of an open flame. With little kids and pets, burning candles can be very dangerous. Also with Candle Warmers there is no smoke or air pollution like with burning candles. The Aurora lamp is available in 4 color options.
The Aurora Candle Warmer Lamp™ is a revolutionary new concept to the candle warming industry. With a patented soft halogen light the Aurora Candle Warmer Lamp creates the ambiance of a burning candle releasing the candle’s fragrance within minutes. All lamps are paired with a frosted white shade.
I have some great news, Candle Warmers is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings and 3 lucky blog readers will win their own Aurora Candle Warmer Lamp™. Thank you Candle Warmers for the review lamp and for sponsoring this awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Give-Away open to US residents.
Mandatory Entry– Visit the Candle Warmers Website, and let me know another product you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Candle Warmers Etc. on Facebook, leave a comment on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Leave me a comment here that you did that.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Candle Warmers Etc. on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 9th at 12am EST. 3 Winners will be selected by Random.org.