At Zkano, each men’s, women’s and kids’ sock is knit with certified organic cotton at their family mill in Fort Payne, Alabama. Zkano is proud to continue a legacy of quality craftsmanship, tailoring designs equally toward style, durability and comfort.
Recently, I received an assortment of kids’ and womens’ socks to review. They felt great, nice and thick and super soft. The kids socks had left and right markings on the top. This is a great way to help your kids learn left and right and is just something we thought was really fun. The socks are nice and thick and keep your feet toasty warm. I love the knee socks I was sent both for the comfort and warmth as well as the fun style and color. The flat seam toe construction makes the socks very comfortable and they are very durable which with kids, is great news. If you are looking for quality socks for your family made with organic cotton, then take a look at Zkano. Zkano carries socks for kids, women and men in lots of great styles and colors.
Zkano is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a $40 credit to use on Zkano.com. Thank you Zkano for the review socks and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US residents.
Zkano Socks $40 Gift Certificate Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Zkano, and let me know something about their socks. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Zkano on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Then leave me a comment here that you did that.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Zkano on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 9th at 12am EST. Winners will be selected by Random.org.