I was recently sent some Nexxus Salon Hair Care products to review. I received Pro-Mend Split End Treatment Daily Shampoo, Pro-Mend Split End Binding Daily Conditioner and Pro-Mend Split End Binding Targeted Leave-in Treatment Creme.
The daily shampoo prepares split end prone hair for repair by gently cleansing away damaging impurities and build-up, while providing the vital nourishment hair needs. This shampoo works great and leaves my hair soft, strong and super shiny. It smells great and contains coconut oil, Keratin and Jasmine flower extracts.
The revolutionary daily conditioner, works to target and bind 86% of split ends back together in just three washes. The conditioner works by using a proprietary ProMend Technology that contains a unique complex of positively and negatively charged polymers, which first stick to negatively charged hair and then stick to each other to bind the ends together for true repair. The conditioner has a unique texture that feels and performs unlike any other conditioner to target and repair split ends. Using this conditioner daily quickly repairs split ends and leaves my hair beautiful, strong and healthy. This great smelling conditioner contains rich coconut oil, Keratin and Jasmine flower extracts.
The daily leave-in treatment creme, targets split end problem areas and binds 92% of damaged hair together in just one use. This leave-in treatment creme works by the principal of the Proprietary ProMend Technology like the daily conditioner does. This creme provides daily repair to split ends, using it will make your hair feel and look like it has been freshly cut. This great creme leaves the ends of my hair looking beautiful healthy and strong. The leave-in conditioner also contains coconut oil, Keratin and Jasmien flower extracts and smells wonderful. All you need to do is apply a nickle size amount to the ends of your hair and style as usual.
Mommy Ramblings thinks these products are a great way to pamper yourself this holiday season and have you hair look its best. We are adding it to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide under Products to Pamper Yourself and Your Family This Holiday Season.
Nexxus is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win the same three Nexxus Pro-Mend products. Thank you Nexxus for the review products and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US residents.
Nexxus Salon Hair Care Pro-Med Products Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Nexxus, and let me know another Pro-Mend product they make. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Nexxus on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Then leave me a comment here that you did that.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 8th at 12am EST. Winners will be selected by Random.org.