Mommy Ramblings has put together some great products from various sponsors that we are going to do a give-away for. These products will help you in the kitchen, laundry and utility rooms of your house.
Winner will receive the assortment above which consist of 1 of everything listed below. Thank you to our sponsors: Acme International, Cedar Fresh, Next Trend, JAZ! Innovations, JBK Pottery and Fabrikators. Give-Away is open to US residents.
Grab Bag Contains:
Cedar Fresh Lint Roller XL 90:
One of Cedar Fresh’s most popular lint rollers! With more sheets and EASY PEEL design to make sure it’s a snap to peel away sheets, the Lint Roller XL will become an indispensable part of your home. Picks up dust, lint, dandruff, fuzz and pet hair. Ideal for clothing, furniture, carpet and more.
Multi-Hanger with Cedar:
Cedar Fresh’s new space saver multi-hanger frees up your closet space, while freshening it with the clean, forest-fresh scent of cedar.
JAZ! Innovations, Cool Touch Lid Handle Cover (3 Pack):
The Cool Touch Lid Handle Covers protect hands & fingers from hot metal lids found on the majority of kitchen cookware. This product is also perfect for stockpots and turkey fryers
Skrub’a Vegetable and Potato Cleaning Gloves:
Approximately 50% of the vitamins in vegetables are located in their peels. Skrub’a Gloves clean the dirt and grime from your vegetables without removing all of those healthy vitamins.
The one-size-fits-all Danish-designed Skrub’a Gloves are hygienic and provide a great grip while cleaning potatoes, carrots, vegetables, and even fruit. When you’re done, simply air dry them in the sink. Skrub’a Gloves can also be washed in the dishwasher for a superior clean.
Acme Silicone Oven Rack Edge Guards:
The Silicone Oven Rack Edge Guards help minimize exposure to hot oven rack edges. Simply clip on to the front of each rack edge and it keeps your hands and forearms out of harms way. 14″
Acme International Set of 2 Twist ‘N Store Organizing Ties:
The Twist’N’Stay twist ties feature an industrial strength design!
Use the Twist ’N Store to hold in place heavy or hard-to-bundle items! the Twist ’N Stay provides industrial strength: they are made of a flexible steel alloy covered with easy on hands foam! With Twist’N’Stay, organize any place and store any bulky item! Set of two, each measures 34” long.
Soak your ceramic brown sugar softener in water for 15 minutes, pat dry, and put on top of the brown sugar. When kept in a sealed container, this will keep brown sugar soft for up to 3 months. When sugar begins to harden, re-soak, pat dry, and use again.
JBK Pottery-Pot Minder – Chef Design:
Your ceramic Pot MinderTM will help prevent pots from boiling over when cooking. Simply place the Pot MinderTM in the bottom of the pot when cooking or warming pasta, soups, vegetables, or milk. When the water begins to boil, the Pot MinderTM will begin to chatter in the bottom of the pot.
Next Trend Garlic Twist:
The Garlic Twist is a handy little tool that is fun and easy to use. It is designed to replace the problem-prone garlic press or the tedious hand-mincing of garlic using a chef?s knife. At the heart of each Garlic Twist is a matching set of cross-cutting mincing teeth that allows garlic cloves to be minced to perfection. There is no waste of garlic and it rinses easily. Can also be used for ginger, olives, peppers and more. The Garlic Twist has won an unprecedented three industry awards in 2007. Made in the USA. 3.25 inches
Grab Bag Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Let me know the kitchen task you hate the most. Leave you answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 8th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.