I was recently asked to do a review for Kai Bean Kids, Flap Happy’s new boys clothing line. I was generously sent two great matching outfits for my little boys. I received 2 of the Screen Printed Long Sleeve Tee Shirt in “Speedometer” and 2 pairs of the French Terry Pant. Everything felt super soft and I just knew it was going to be very comfortable on them. I was not wrong, they loved the outfits. Both boys really like having pockets to put things in and the French Terry Pants has two deep pockets and a drawstring waist to ensure a great fit. The shirt is very stylish with its great large graphic on the front and the embellishment of thermal waffle knit material on the shoulders and sleeves. This outfit is great for school and play. If you are looking for comfortable, stylish clothes that will stand up to your little boys, then check out theKai Bean Kid’s Collection.
Made entirely in Southern California, USA, Kai Bean is a fashion forward line which combines the latest trends in contemporary menswear with a laid back California lifestyle. Comprised of the softest garment dyed cottons including French Terry, Thermal Waffle Knit and Combed, Ringspun Jersey, as well as silky soft rayon, the collection is available in sizes 6/12 month – 12 years.Kai Bean has a very clean, comfortable look, and is available in a variety of styles including tee shirts, shorts, pants and hoodies, with details such as raw edges and mixed fabrications within one garment.
Kai Bean is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a shirt from the Kai Bean collection. Thank you Kai Bean for the great review outfits and for sponsoring this awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Kai Bean Collection Shirt Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Kai Bean, and let me know something you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 7th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.