Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town, and Frosty Returns are available in a Limited Keepsake Edition Blu-ray Box Set. Like many of you I am sure, I grew up watching these classics every Holiday Season. They have become as much a part of the Christmas tradition as baking cookies and trimming the tree. One of my favorite things to do is gather around as a family and watch these heart-warming timeless classics. They are all digitally remastered for Blu-ray. Who can forget Burl Ives narrating and singing, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Let’s not forget the little elf who wants to be a dentist and the Island of Misfit Toys. Then, Jimmy Durante taking us along for the story and songs of Frosty the Snowman, this is one of my absolute favorites. Let’s not forget Fred Astaire and Mickey Rooney in Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town. So put on some hot chocolate and sit with your family and watch these classics together to kick-off the Holiday Season!!! Have a Holly Jolly Christmas This Year!!! The Original Christmas Classics box set will be available wherever Blu-rays are sold.
Would you like one of these Limited Edition Box Sets? Great, because one lucky blog reader will win their own Limited Edition Blu-ray Box Set of Original Christmas Classics. Thank you to Christmas Classics for the review box set and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
The Original Christmas Classics on Blu-ray, Limited Edition Box Set Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Let me know your favorite Christmas Movie. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 6th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.