I was recently sent a PackIt for review. PackIt is a freezable personal cooler that keeps your food colder, fresher, and safer for longer than you could ever before – up to 10 hours! There’s no need for ice that melts or for bulky, toxic ice packs. Simply store your folded PackIt in the freezer until you’re ready to PackIt and go! This cooler lunch bag is great for keeping food cold and at the proper temperature so there is no risk of it spoiling and making you or your child sick. You can now pack items you could not pack in traditional lunch bags because they would get too warm by lunch time. The bag folds flat so it does not take up much room in the freezer. Great for kids to take on field trips in the warm weather so their drinks and food stays nice and cold. Great for traveling or trips to the beach. The PackIt comes in great colors and patterns, is easy to clean and will make packing lunches an easier task because you have more options.
If you are looking for a practical gift for most anyone on your gift list this Holiday Season, then consider the PackIt. You can pack it with a gift for 2 gifts in one! Mommy Ramblings is adding the PackIt to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide.
PackIt is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a PackIt in the color/style of their choice. Thank you PackIt for the review bag and for sponsoring this cool give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
PackIt, Freezable Personal Cooler Lunch Bag Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit PackIt, and let me know something about their product. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow PackIt on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 5th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.