Nicobella vegan organic dark chocolates are the result of their pursuit to create decadent tasting chocolates made with healthy organic ingredients. Nicobella’s vegan organic truffles are made with a creamy ganache center that is infused with high antioxidant ingredients such as green tea, blueberries and pumpkin. Their munch products are made with wholesome nuts, such as almonds, walnuts and pecans, combined with rich dark chocolate making them a perfect crunchy snack. Nicobella vegan organic dark chocolates provide all of the flavor without any of the guilt.
I was recently sent a box of 6 truffles to review from nicobella. This healthy chocolate is very healthy and also tastes great. It is great when you can enjoy a treat that is good for you. The benefits of dark chocolate with the antioxidant ingredients make these truffles the right choice when you have that sweet tooth but still want to eat healthy. Mommy Ramblings thinks these nicobella truffles would make a great stocking stuffer so we are adding them to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide.
Wrapped in an elegant box that hints at their decadence, you may find it hard to share this 6-piece sampler. Each 6-piece assortment box contains: Blueberry Almond, Ginger Green Tea, Pumpkin Chai, Pure Cocoa Bliss, Sunflower Banana Butter, and Walnut Flaxseed. Made with organic and Fair Trade organic 70% dark chocolate. Feel good knowing a portion of this purchase will be donated to our favorite animal organizations.
Nicobella is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a 6 piece box of organic dark chocolate truffles. Thank you nicobella for the review truffles and for sponsoring this delicious give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Nicobella Organic Dark Truffles Assortment Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit nicobella, and let me know another delicious treat you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow nicobella on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 6th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.