Guylian “ultra-indulgent” luxurious chocolate seashells are 100% pure, silky smooth, dark and white Belgian Chocolate and are filled with rich, decadent creamy chocolate praline truffle. The Guylian brand dates back to the late 1950’s when Guy Foubert, a passionate Belgian Chocolataire married his love, Liliane who then joined names creating Chocolaterie Guylian. Today, Guylian crafts the finest authentic Belgian Chocolate Truffles, utilizing the original handmade recipe of Guy and Liliane. The original signature truffle recipe is still made in small-batch copper kettles exclusively by Guylian’s Master Chocolatiers in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium
I was recently sent a large selection of Guylian Belgian Chocolates for review. Guylian’s chocolates range includes the world famous chocolate Sea Shells, truffles, assorted pralines, bars and many other gourmet creations. All made in Belgium with the finest Belgian chocolate. This assortment was incredible, my favorites were the shells that were just so smooth, creamy, rich and delicious. The entire assortment was delicious and if you are looking for great hostess gifts or stocking stuffers this Holiday season, Guylian has you covered. Mommy Ramblings is adding Guylian Chocolates to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide. They are great gifts for teacher, bus drivers, scout leaders, neighbors and many others. How can you go wrong with great chocolate?
When it comes to gourmet chocolate, Belgian chocolate delivers the world’s best experience. The meticulous attention to detail and the age-old traditions of Belgian Master-Chocolatiers deliver the superior gourmet chocolate that Belgium is known for.
What makes Guylian Belgian chocolate the best in the world?
- Guylian is made with 100 % Belgian chocolate
- We combine artisanal craftsmanship and time-honoured Belgian chocolate-making techniques alongside high tech production techniques.
- We use only the finest ingredients for our chocolate and fillings.
- We hold Belgium’s tradition and chocolate heritage in high regard.
- Our chocolate always has a well-balanced set of flavours that develop gradually, but also endure for a full sensory experience
Mandatory Entry– Visit Guylian, and let me know something about their chocolate or their company. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Guylian on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 5th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.