I love Candle Warmer’s products and I am back with a review of the Contempo Candle Warmer Lamp. I was sent this lamp to review in the black finish. It also came with a Bamboo Scented, Jamie Claire Candle in the Fine Fragrance Series. It was super easy to get this lamp going right out of the box. A tiny allen wrench was included to attach the lamp arm to the base. Then you need to attach the shade and bulb and you are ready to go. Just put the candle under the lamp and plug-in for a pleasing scent to be sent through your home. Lamp has a very nice toggle switch to easily turn it on and off. Candle Warmer Candle Lamps are a much safer option to burning candles. With no open flame, they are a much safer choice around children and pets. The lamp light creates a cozy atmosphere as well. Candle Warmers has such a great selection of products, there is truly something for everyone.
Mommy Ramblings thinks Candle Warmers is a great place to shop for your gifts this Holiday Season. You can find Candle Warmers on our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide.
The Contempo Candle Warmer Lamp™ is the newest addition to Candle Warmer’s revolutionary candle warming lamps. With an updated modern look the Contempo Lamp creates the ambiance of a burning candle, warming and releasing the candle’s fragrance from the top down within minutes. All Contempo lamps are paired with a frosted white shade.
I have some great news, Candle Warmers is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings and 3 lucky blog readers will win their own Contempo Candle Warmer Lamp™. Thank you Candle Warmers for the review lamp and for sponsoring this awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Give-Away open to US residents.
Mandatory Entry– Visit the Candle Warmers Website, and let me know another product you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Candle Warmers Etc. on Facebook, leave a comment on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Leave me a comment here that you did that.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Candle Warmers Etc. on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 6th at 12am EST. 3 Winners will be selected by Random.org.