I recently had the opportunity to review a Petit Jean Spiral Ham, the official ham and bacon of the Dallas Cowboys. My husband cooked it the other night and it was delicious. Super easy to prepare and it tasted great. It was so good, it was literally attacked out of the oven by my older sons, and when I asked my husband if he had taken a picture, he gasped. Anyway, it was a huge hit in this household. I worry all the time about hams being too salty and this ham was not. The flavor was perfect and the meat juicy and lean. Great for Thanksgiving Dinner with your Turkey. This ham will get you lots of compliments and you can bet they will be making sandwiches a few hours later.
Every Ozark Hickory Smoked Spiral Sliced ham is individually hand-trimmed and seasoned with a blend of cloves, cinnamon, and other special ingredients before going into our old-fashioned smokehouse. Inside our smokehouse, each ham socks up the smoke from smoldering hickory chips for at least 16 hours. The result is a ham that is fully cooked, moist and tender through and through, with a incredible smoky flavor that goes all the way to the bone.
Great news, Petit Jean Meats is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own 1/2 Spiral Sliced Bone-in-Ham. Thank you Petit Jean Meats for the delicious review ham and for sponsoring this scrumptious give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Petit Jean Meats, 1/2 Spiral Sliced Bone-in-Ham Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Petit Jean Meats, and let me know another item they have or something about their company. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Petit Jean Meats on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 17th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.