I recently received an original Jacob Bromwell Original Popcorn Popper for review. We have had our fireplace roaring lately, so we told the kiddies we were going to make popcorn on the fireplace after dinner. They could not wait, my husband researched some ways to make kettle corn, so he got together a little concoction and we put some oil in the bottom of the popper and put some popcorn on top. We closed the lid and then shake, shake, shake over the fire. In no time, the popping was heard and the kids were in awe. We stopped somewhere in this process for my husband to add the ingredients for the kettle corn and then we continued popping. As soon as we got it into a bowl, the munching commenced. It was delicious, the best kettle corn ever! The kids sat right in front of the fire and polished off that bowl. This is the first time we have ever made popcorn on the fire but I can tell you, it will quicky become a weekend tradition in the Fall and Winter in this house. It was a lot of fun and the end result was delicious.
This here Jacob Bromwell Original Popcorn Popper is handcrafted the exac’ same way it’s always been for almost 20 decades, now. So do enjoy it the same way ma and pa would’ve in days gone by: with friends, family, and the open plains.
Tidbits o’ information aboutcher Original Popcorn Popper:
• Made with authentic materials, just like it was nearly 200 years ago. America’s frontiersmen wouldn’t have it any other way, and neither should you!
• Popcorn is America’s oldest snack, so enjoy cookin’ it with America’s oldest popcorn popper!
• Made completely of tin and assembled with elbow grease and a little help from some of the original equipment (works just as good as the day it was built!)
• Use your popper over an open fire, fireplace, or on your fancy stovetops—it don’t matter!
• Handcrafted with Pride in the U.S.A.
Great news, Jacob Bromwell is sponosring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own Jacob Bromwell Original Popcorn Popper. Thank you Jacob Bromwell for the review popper and for sponsoring this fun give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US residents.
Jacob Bromwell Original Popcorn Popper Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Jacob Bromwell, and let me know another product they make. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 4th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.