Coming to the decision to start cloth diapering can be overwhelming, with so much information to take in! There are a lot of resources online for learning the basics of cloth diapering when you finally decide to make the switch. But a lot of that information is spread out on many different websites, as I found out when I first started. It is nice to have all the information you need in one place. If you are interested in switching to cloth, or want to help out an interested friend, I would like to introduce you to a fascinating little book:
Changing Diapers by Kelly Wels offers you an up-to-date guide to modern cloth diapering! This 6.5 x 6.5, 248 page book, in full color, has everything you need to know about cloth diapering, you can tell by the way it is written that Kelly Wels is a leading cloth diaper expert! I enjoyed flipping through the book and looking at pictures, and reading the wealth of information this book has to offer! Changing Diapers is packed with tips and information, written in an easy to read format for people who are just starting to learn about cloth diapering. It starts with the basics, and graduates to more in depth information that is helpful even to a seasoned cloth diapering mama like me!
“The modern cloth diaper choice is yours to make. If you’re going to be a cloth diapering mama, you need to know the facts. And you’re holding in your hands the most up-to-date, comprehensive, easy-to-read how-to book on the subject of modern cloth diapering.”
Changing Diapers makes a great shower gift whether or not you know if the new mama is using disposables or cloth. Gifting them this book gives them the information they need, and lets them make their own decision! It retails at only $17.95. So many mothers don’t even know that cloth diapering is an option anymore!
I am very pleased to inform you that Changing Diapers is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings! One lucky blog reader will win a FuzziBunz one size cloth diaper, and an “I’m a Hip Mom and Love Cloth Diapers” Temporary tattoo!!! Thank you Changing Diapers for this awesome review book and FuzziBunz cloth diaper & tattoo give-away!!! Open to US and Canadian residents.
Mandatory Entry– Visit Kellywels.com, and let me know something about Kelly or her book Changing Diapers . Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 4th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.