I was asked to review a new toy from STEP2. I was sent the STEP2, My Own Workshop, which is one of three new toys in the My Own series, they also make My Own Bakery and My Own Laundry. The My Own Workshop is a very compact workshop. It was very easy to assemble, there really was not much involved at all and no tools were necessary. Everything is made to store in the cabinet under the workbench for easy travel. This is a great toy for your child to take on visits, play dates and vacations. The drill and screwdriver can be fitted with different bits and the drill retracts making it more realistic and fun for the child. The table saw makes a buzzing sound and lights up, which my son thought was great. There are nuts and bolts to screw in and out of the wood, bench top and peg board. This toy is best played with by just one child and the one thing I did not like was the saw guide that was removable. It really did not fit in anywhere tightly and mostly fell over. It was not a big deal frankly if it were there or not, I wish though it would have been able to be more securely attached. Other than that I was satisfied with the bench, it is small but good for a traveling,take and go toy. Mommy Ramblings is adding this toy to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide.
STEP2 is sponsoring a give-away!!! One lucky winner will win a new My Own Workshop. Thank you STEP2 for the review toy and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to residents of the 48 contiguous US States.
STEP2, My Own Workshop Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit STEP2, and let me know another toy they make that you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow STEP2 on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 27th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.