Recently, I was sent a Scrappynaps Placemat to review. Scrappynaps are reusable fabric placemats that conveniently hold a matching napkin and utensils (utensils not included). These placemats roll up easy and have an attached elastic band to secure them. I like keeping them in the diaper bag because they roll up small and when we are out eating, I can put them down and my kids can eat on them. They are messy, especially my two-year-old and I hate to see his food touching a public table, so this mat helps contain most of his food. They come in great prints, I chose the “Beam Me Up” and my son loves it. Scrappynaps take up very little room when they are rolled up, so they are very portable. I think they would make great stocking stuffers so we are adding them to the Stocking Stuffer section of our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide.
Scrappynaps is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a Scrappynap of their choice. Thanks Scrappynaps for the review Scrappynap and for sponsoring this neat give-away!!! Open to US residents.
Scrappynaps, Fabric Placemat Review & Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Scrappynaps, and let me know what fabric you would pick if you win. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Scrappynaps on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 3rd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.