Little English offers unique smocked designs, stylish baby gifts, and memorable take home outfits made from the softest pima knit around. Traditional clothes are still in vogue and Little English agrees. Classic seasonal fabrics in soft cottons, all custom-made to match the Little English color palette, work to create the perfect backdrop for Little English smocked designs. From bishops to longalls, rompers to John Johns, Little English is able to go from school or playgroup straight to supper at church or dinner at the club. Their outfits are not only everyday wearable their washable.
I was recently sent a beautiful quilted sailboat tote and cosmetic bag to review from Little English. I love traditional classics and these are just that. Beautiful hand-smocked sailboat design is exquisite. This set is so handy for travel and is easy to care for. Tote is 16″ by 11.5″ and is self lined. The matching hand-smocked cosmetic bag is great for small items and has a handy zipper to keep everything secure. Cosmetic bag measures 10.5″ by 6.5″.
Little English is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a piece of their beautiful Pima cotton layette. The give-away piece is a girls size 9 month soft white, 100% pima cotton knit playsuit with hand crocheted strawberries. Outfit features a Peter Pan color with pink picot trim. Thank you to Little English for the review items and for sponsoring this beautiful give-away. Open to US residents.
Little English, Girl’s Soft White Pima Knit Playsuit with Hand-Crocheted Berries, Size 9 months Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Little English, and let me know another item you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 3rd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.