Compendium is a Seattle-based company that creates and distributes a fresh, design-rich line of inspiring gift products. Their ever-growing line of gift books, journals, stationery, desk accessories and home décor are now sold in thousands of specialty retail gift stores worldwide.
When was the last time your heart was lifted by a wave of pure happiness? When you couldn’t stop yourself from smiling? When you found time in a busy day to give joy to someone else? I was recently sent “Joy” to review from Compendium, Inc. This vibrant gift book is a reminder to share joy, receive joy, and experience joy every day. This book is a great reminder of all the joy that is around us, and if you are feeling a bit down, then this book can lift your spirits. This book makes a great gift and is a wonderful way to spread joy this holiday season.
Her spirit is the first thing people notice. Her mind always has a mind of its own. Who is she? She’s a daughter, best friend, wife, sister or mother. She is me. She is you. I am her. This beautiful book is a collage of quotations, vignettes, and thought-provoking questions that will remind all the women in your life of their strengths, spirit and heart. I was also sent this gorgeous book to review from Live Inspired. If you are looking for inspiration in your own life or to share a meaningful gift with another woman this Holiday season, then take a look at, “I am Her.”
Mommy Ramblings thinks these two books would make great gifts this Holiday season and so you can find them on our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide. Compendium, Inc. has so many great gift ideas that are unique and inspiring, it really is a wonderful place to shop.
Compendium, Inc. is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win both of these books. Thank you Compendium, Inc. for the review books and for sponsoring this inspiring give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US residents.
Joy and I am Her Book Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Compendium Inc. on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 3rd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.