Do you have a tween, teen or maybe yourself that can sleep through any alarm? Well, my teen can sleep through just about every one we tried. When I had the chance to review a product from Sonic Alert, and I saw the Sonic Bomb with Super Shaker, I knew that was it. I have to admit my husband and I had a great time with this. We did not tell him much about it, just that we got him a great new alarm clock and my husband set it all up. We did not even mention the super shaker. So the next morning he was down super early for school, no sleeping through that!!! We have finally found the alarm clock for even the soundest sleeper. No more, sleeping through the alarm and being late for school, just not possible.
It was super easy to set up and operate, is very good quality and works great, my son would say too great. If you are looking for a great gift for the person that sleeps like he took elephant tranqualizers, then this is the right gift. For this reason we are adding the Sonic Bomb with Super Shaker Alarm Clock to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide.
The Sonic Bomb, AKA The Bomb, is for guys of all ages who think they might not wake up in the morning – WRONG. At 113db, this alarm is sure to rattle your windows and force your eyes open. And if that doesn’t put your feet on the floor, the pulsating alert lights and Super Shaker™ bed vibrating unit will.
· 113 db extra-loud alarm (with adjustable tone & volume control)
· Built-in red flashing alert lights
· Hi / low dimmer switch
· 9V battery backup, maintains time and alarm setting in the event of power failure (battery not included)
· Dual power capability – 110 / 220 volts (requires optional transformer)
· Dual time (12 / 24 hour)
· One-year Sonic Alert blast-proof warranty
Sonic Alert is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader win their own Sonic Bomb™ with Super Shaker™ Alarm Clock. Thank you to Sonic Alert for the review alarm clock and for sponsoring this atomic give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Sonic Bomb™ with Super Shaker™ Alarm Clock Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Sonic Alert, and let me know another product they make. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 1st at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.