I was recently asked to review the Blue Robby Wash Laundry Ball Pack from Oransi. The Blue Robby Wash Laundry Ball Pack is designed to be used in both cold and hot water for 12 months on average with softness and colors maintained. Does not require any additional detergent to clean clothes or odor removal detergents to get your laundry smelling fresh. Works with both front load and top load washing machines. The pack includes the blue washing ball, a stain stick and three extra packets of macro-molecule pellets.
I was curious to see how this would work. The pellets in the ball sure did smell good, but could they clean? To test it, I did a load in our front loader. I put my 2-year-old’s blanket in with the other things. Now my son is Linus, and he takes his blanket everywhere. It was in need of a wash and would definitely test the power of the Robby Wash Ball. I put it in with the clothes and ran a normal cycle on the washer. When it was done, I was impressed with how clean, bright and soft the blanket was. It was super clean, no hit of dirt, chocolate milk, and whatever else was on it. After drying it I gave it to Luke and he gave it the smell and softness test and it passed with flying colors. It did not leave the clothes with a perfume or heavy smell. Everything just smelled clean without any strong fragrance. I am looking forward to using the Robby Ball and if you are trying to cut down on waste and save money, you should give it a try.
I think the Blue Robby Wash Laundry Ball Pack from Oransi is a great option to conventional laundry detergent. I am happily adding it to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide under Products to Help You This Holiday Season!!!
- French Technology – worldwide patent
- Net weight: 0.4 lbs
- No phosphates or chlorine
- RoHS lead free directive certified
- Washes: 120 washes with pack (*use 2 balls with over-sized washing machines)
- Warranty on ball: 90 days
- Contents: blue wash ball loaded with macro-molecule pellets, a stain stick, 3 extra packets of macro-molecule pellets
- Ultra high efficiency laundry solution – no need to add any laundry detergent
- Hypoallergenic and great choice as a baby laundry detergent cleaner
- Washer Temp: use in temperatures up to 180F
- 10 ounces of macromolecules are equivalent to more than 1200 ounces of powder detergent
- Reusable: ball can be used for 2-3 years
- Light fragrance for a feeling of freshness at the end of the wash cycle
- Safe to use with bleach however we recommend using our included stain stick for stain removal or a salt cleaner as this will not damage the fibers in your laundry like bleach can.
- Note: Do not place the washing ball in the dryer as this could damage the washing ball and reduce its effectiveness
Mandatory Entry– Visit Oransi, and let me know another product they make. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 1st at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.