I am back again with a review from one of my favorite places, MindWare.com. This time I am reviewing Imaginets. Imaginets will boost your child’s fine motor and visual thinking skills. Imaginets comes in a sturdy wood carrying case and features durable hinges and rope handles that are perfect for little hands to grasp. Inside, brightly colored magnetic blocks can be arranged on the boards to replicate any of the 50 full-color design challenges, including animals, faces, vehicles, sports, structures and more. Plus, the magnetic board surface doubles as a dry-erase board, so kids can decorate a backdrop for their creations!
The Imaginets play set is awesome. Kids and adults for that matter, love magnets. My kids could play for hours with this. It introduces geometry skills too!!! Imaginets is great for the home or classroom. It is a quality built toy that will grow with and challenge your child. Great for travel because everything stores inside.
MindWare is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a set of Imaginets. Thank you MindWare for the review Imaginets and for sponsoring this awesome give-away!!! Open to residents of the contiguous 48 US States.
MindWare Toys, Imaginets Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit MindWare Toys, and let me know another toy they make that you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like MindWare on Facebook, leave a comment on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow MindWare on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 26th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.