I was recently sent a couple of KOR Delta 500 Hydration Vessels to review. KOR Delta incorporates everything we’ve learned about the art of high style, high performance hydration. It’s an on-the-go vessel with a confident personality and groundbreaking new features. The versatile Delta features an easy-to-open, push button cap with ergonomic handle, KOR’s Perfect Spout™, and a new safety latch for worry-free closure. The cap and vessel separate with a simple twist for easy cleaning.
The first thing you might notice about the KOR Delta is its distinctive handle, which represents our visual tribute to the ancient Greek symbol for change (Δ). We’re all striving for positive change in our lives and the world. KOR seeks to change our perception of water: to celebrate and treasure water for its role in life. What change are you seeking?
- Includes 2 KOR Stones in cap for personalization
- Weight: 6.1 oz.
- Capacity: 500 mL (16.9 oz.)
- Dimensions: 9.75″ tall, 3.0″ wide, 2.66″ deep at base
- Materials: Eastman Tritan™ (vessel body/trim); POM plastic (button/latch); GLS TPE(seal, cap cover, bottom pad)
Mandatory Entry– Visit KOR, and let me know another product they make. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like KOR on Facebook, leave a comment on their wall about Mommy Ramblings and this give-away. Leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow KOR on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 1st at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.