I was recently selected by Animoto to review their service. Animoto makes it so easy to create movie-style videos using your own photos, video and music or theirs. You can grab your images right from your Facebook Page, upload from your computer, or use their images. You can upload your MP3s or use their wide selection of music. It is so easy to navigate and I was able to put together a movie-style video of some of the products on our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide. All I had to do was pick the style, upload my images, add text, add music and then, click process my video. You can navigate away and you will get an email when your video is done. It only takes a few minutes. Then you can view it, edit, upload direct to YouTube, Facebook, Blogger, WordPress and other sites for sharing. I think I am totally addicted now and I want to do this for lots of family photos and themes. It is so fast and easy to get a really great looking video. I have so many ideas running through my head, a video on every child’s birthday with highlights of their year, Christmas video with highlights of our family throughout the year, our latest vacation, a great video on our wedding anniversary with our song, and so many more. I told you I am addicted to Animoto and it only took one time. What a great way to showcase your photos and make great keepsakes and memories.
This holiday season is the perfect time for consumers to put away the cards, pens and stamps and start a new eco-friendly tradition for 2011. Animoto (www.animoto.com) video holiday greetings provide a personal and fun way to share the highlights of the year with friends and family. Animoto is online video creation services that lets anyone quickly and easily create movie-style videos from their own photos and video clips and send green greetings this year. Also great for capturing and sharing any special event in your life.
With the award-winning Animoto Plus, longer videos and downloads put you in the director’s seat. Create a masterpiece from the pictures of your friend’s wedding, a baby-shower, birthdays, anniversaries, or that Facebook album in minutes. With hundreds of ways to share – social networks, YouTube, email, even on DVD – you can wow all your friends!
You can see some other examples of Holiday Videos by clicking here and here. Mommy Ramblings likes Animoto so much we are adding it to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide under Products To Help You This Holiday Season!!!
I am thrilled to let you know that Animoto is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings and one lucky blog reader will win a subscription to Animoto. Thank you Animoto for the review subscription and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!!
Animoto Subscription Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Animoto, and let me know something you learned on their site. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Animoto on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 2nd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.