If you are a regular reader of Mommy Ramblings, you will remember we did a review and give-away on, “John Deere Fun on the Farm, Part 1 DVD.” Well, we are back again with Part 2. I have to tell you, we received this and it was such a hit, it was watched 3 times in one day!!! My boys love tractors and we live in the country so they love seeing how everything works and this DVD is also full of great songs, games and learning fun. If you have a little one in your family who loves tractors and farm equipment, then you need to check out this DVD.
This DVD is such a hit we are putting it on our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide. It makes a great gift for the pre-school age children, on your list this holiday season.
This second part of the popular preschool series, Fun on the Farm, makes learning fun. See how big farm tractors plow, plant, and cultivate. Then the busy combines harvest. Have fun playing the counting, alphabet and cloud games. Learn about colors and shapes then draw a barn and a tractor.
We visit Fair Oaks Farms in Indiana, where ice cream and cheese are made from the milk of dairy cows, and we visit the birthing barn. See jobs tractors do with different implements, and watch little seeds grow into vegetables.
Fun farm action – milking cows, cutting hay, plowing, planting, cultivating, harvesting, big tractors, combines, and baby animals. Sing-along and smile to our favorite singer/songwriter James Coffey’s eight new songs.
John Deere Fun on the Farm, Part 2 will captivate and educate. Don’t miss it!
So do you have some little ones who would love this DVD? Then you will be happy to know that TM Books & Video is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own copy of, “Fun on the Farm, Part 2”. Thank youTM Books & Video for the review DVD and for sponsoring this great give-away. Open to US residents.
Mandatory Entry: Go to TM Books & Video, and tell me another DVD you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted.)
Extra Entries-Make sure to leave a separate comment for each one or they will not count.
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow TM Books & Video on Facebook, and leave a comment on their wall that Mommy Ramblings sent you. Then come back here and leave me a comment that you did that.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Subscribe to Mommy Ramblings by email and leave me a comment here that you did.
5.Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. (You can do this every day for an extra entry, just make sure you leave a comment.)
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Post this give away on your Facebook status and leave me a comment here that you did. (You can do this every day for an extra entry, just make sure you leave a comment.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. (You can do this every day for an extra entry, just make sure you leave a comment.)
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 2nd at 12 am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.