I have a passion for photography, I love taking pictures and finding great ways to showcase my work. I was recently asked to do a review for Canvas4life. When you decide to transfer your favorite photo onto canvas, Canvas4life knows it has to be just perfect. That’s why they source the finest materials and have mastered the art of creating the perfect canvas print that is sure to last a lifetime! Each and every canvas print is professionally made up using the latest equipment and stretched to the correct tension equally over all dimensions, and mounted onto real artists’ stretcher bars, with corner wedges inserted. Unlike some companies who merely produce a canvas print and send bars for you to try to stretch and make up yourself; or others who simply use block board or glued together bars which do not allow for future tension adjustment.
Creating my 30″ by 20″ canvas on their Website was so simple, just uploaded my picture and then step by step created my canvas choosing the options I wanted. Very quickly a large box was delivered and carefully packed inside was my beautiful canvas. The colors were vivid, the quality superior and everyone that comes over remarks how much they love it. The picture on here of my canvas does not do it justice, as it is just stunning in person. I appreciate all the available options and I was torn between getting it in full color or sepia because both looked great. In the end I chose the full color with the bleed and I really like it. It is quite an impressive piece and will be the center of a photo wall I am creating in our family room.
Choice of coating – Matte or Satin
Choice of frame depths – 0.75″ or 1.5″
Red eye removal
Instant online image quality detection checker
Money back guarantee
I am happy to let you know that Canvas4life is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win a $25 Gift Card to Canvas4life. Thank you Canvas4life for the beautiful canvas review and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Canvas4life $25 Gift Card Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Canvas4life, and let me know something you learned on their site. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
5. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
6. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
7. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
8. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
9. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 2nd at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.