OKA b. is founded on the principle that fashion and comfort should never be mutually exclusive. Imagine a shoe that not only looks great with every outfit but feels great with every step. A sandal given the thumbs up by your doctor and your best friend. A slide that matches your wedding gown and massages your feet as you dance down the aisle. A flip-flop so stylish it’s featured in fashion magazines. A shoe that’s 100% recyclable, waterproof, made in the USA and priced under $40.
OKA b. began with two basic styles – a slide and a thong, designed to feel like a spa shoe by integrating the principles of reflexology and ergonomics. Today the line has expanded to include dozens of styles and colors adorned with natural seashell, gemstones and ribbon, without compromising on comfort. Massage beads pamper the foot and promote good posture. OKA b.s are also crafted using a single piece of proprietary Microplast® material and are antimicrobial, waterproof and washable. Each season OKA b. designers adapt runway trends to introduce new designs to the collection. From summer brights to subdued fall tones, bridal collections to the casual weekend flop, there’s an OKA b. sandal for every look and for every occasion. These features make them a hit in upscale resorts, spas, hotels and fine gift shops around the world.
I was recently sent a pair of OKA b. Mini Mules, which is one of their all time best sellers. Right out of the package, they were so comfortable, no breaking them in, no blisters or irritation. They feel so great on my feet, are so flexible and the massage beads keep your feet comfortable all day. The sizing is perfect and I love that they are machine washable. I cannot wait to try some of their other styles.
If you are looking for a way to pamper yourself this holiday season, try a pair of OKA b. If you have to be on your feet, they are probably the most comfortable shoes you can wear. We are adding them to our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide, Products to Pamper Yourself and Your Family Throughout The Holiday Season.
I am happy to let you know that OKA b. is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings. One lucky blog reader will win their own pair of OKA b. Mini Mules. Thank you OKA b. for the review Mini Mules and for sponsoring this great give-away on Mommy Ramblings. Open to US residents.
OKA b. Mini Mules Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit OKA b., and let me know another shoe you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like OKA b. on Facebook, then leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow OKA b. on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 1st at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.