I am delighted to give you a preview of a charming line of girls and boys clothing from Belle ‘N Beaux! Belle ‘N Beaux currently sells wholesale to retailers but is working on a trunk show line and selling to the general public in the near future. This review features part of their Spring/Summer 2012 line that will be available in select stores next spring!
Belle ‘N Beaux recently sent Mommy Ramblings these beautiful outfits to review, and I was excited to see how they looked on my nieces! They all looked adorable in their dresses! It was a little tricky to wrangle four energetic girls for pictures, but with cute dresses, and pretty little girls, it is difficult to get bad photos! They fit nicely, true to their size, but were also versatile enough that they could fit a child in a size up or down! Just add matching bloomers to a smaller dress to make it a shirt for an older girl! I love how you are able to make it work either way!
Made in the USA, Belle ‘N Beaux clothing is a classic, southern inspired line that also has a modern appeal! The styles are simply charming, made from beautiful, chic fabric with vibrant colors and designs. These unique outfits are well made and just adorable! If you have a young girl, be sure to check out Belle ‘N Beaux’s Facebook Page, for a list of retailers!
If you have a baby girl you love dressing in pretty outfits, you will be happy to hear that Belle ‘N Beaux is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings! One fortunate blog reader will win the 6-9 month Alyssa Bubble dress (shown on the hanger)! Thank you Belle ‘N Beaux for these lovely review outfits and adorable give-away!!! Open to US residents.
Belle ‘N Beaux 6-9 month Alyssa Bubble Dress Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Like Belle ‘N Beaux on Facebook, and share this give-away with them. Leave me a comment on this post that you did that. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook, and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
4. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
5. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
6. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
8. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends December 1st at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.