I was recently asked to select a pair of boots to review from Aussie Dogs. I needed some Winter boots with good traction that were tall and warm, so when I saw the Rena, I knew those were the ones. They were quickly shipped and are so unbelievably comfortable. I am looking forward to Winter coming so I can wear them. They fit perfectly, I am an 11 and the 10-11 size fits great, I was afraid they would be small, but it is not the case. I believe they are the most comfortable and warm boots I have ever worn.
Tall boot with 100% sheepskin upper, suede vamp and rugged rubber sole. Wraparound buckles and a durable treaded outsole give the cozy Rena boot both urban-inspired style and a performance edge. Its suede upper and shearling lining still offer the warmth and comfort you’ve come to expect from Aussie Dogs, but you can take this pair through sand, slush, and snow without losing your cool or your secure footing.
Aussie Dogs has been in business since 1989 when Chris Watt visited Australia and saw a very basic sheepskin boot and decided he could do better. Chris added a toe piece to the front of the boot, and Aussie Dogs was created. Since that time, top quality and great customer service have been what separates Aussie Dogs from the rest of the sheepskin pack. All Aussie dog products are made with superior Australian sheepskin and fitted styling, making Aussie Dogs your number one choice in a sheepskin product. Aussie Dogs sheepskin footwear is the oldest continuously owned sheepskin company in the United States.
Mommy Ramblings has picked Aussie Dogs for our 2011 Holiday Gift Guide.
I have wonderful news, Aussie Dogs is sponsoring a give-away on Mommy Ramblings! One lucky blog reader will win their choice of boots subject to availability. Thank you Aussie Dogs for the review boots and for sponsoring this awesome give-away on Mommy Ramblings!!! Open to US residents.
Aussie Dogs Boots Give-Away on Mommy Ramblings Rules:
Mandatory Entry– Visit Aussie Dogs, and let me know a boot you like. Leave your answer in a comment on this post. (If this entry is not done, all others will be deleted)
Extra Entries: (make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry or they will not count)
1. Like Mommy Ramblings on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
2. Like Aussie Dogs on Facebook, then leave me a comment here that you did.
3. Follow Mommy Ramblings on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
4. Follow Aussie Dogs on Twitter, and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name.
5. Follow Mommy Ramblings by email, and leave me a comment here that you did.
6. Vote for Mommy Ramblings on Picket Fence Blogs (Button is on the side of our blog, “We’re on the Fence) and leave me a comment here you did. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
7. Rate Mommy Ramblings on Top Mommy Blogs (button is on the side of our blog) and leave me a comment here that you did. (Can only be used as one entry per give-away.)
8. Tweet this give-away on Twitter and leave me a comment here that you did with your Twitter name. You can do this once a day, just make sure and leave a comment each time you do.
9. Like Blueberry Hill Photography on Facebook and leave me a comment here that you did.
10. Write a review for Mommy Ramblings on Alexa.com (button is on our blog right under the We’re on the Fence button) and leave me a comment here that you did. Can only be done once per give-away.
Good Luck Everyone!!! Give Away Ends November 30th at 12am EST. Winner will be selected by Random.org.